Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Ramblings of the Frugal Queen

This post isn't really about anything particular, I am just excited about my new blog and wanted to post again! I was just on one of my favorite sites, http://www.savebenjamin.com/ there are so many good deals there. I have found some great deals on stuff for the kids. I love to shop year round for Christmas and birthdays!
We had a big favorite for dinner tonight, Hamburger Pie. It feeds a crowd, and it is a full meal by itself. Here's the recipe:
1 lb hamburger meat
1 can tomato soup
1 can green beans
3 cups mashed potatoes
1 cup grated cheese, or slices of cheese

Brown hamburger meat. Put in casserole dish. Add grean beans and tomato soup. Top with mashed potatoes. Cook at 350 for 20 minutes, remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheese, or lay slices on top. Put back in oven for 5 to 10 minutes until cheese starts browning.

Have you ever heard of GPT's? They are an awesome way to make a little extra cash. In a nutshell, you do offers, most of them free.....and these sites pay you to do them! I only do one site a day, takes me about 30 minutes. And I usually make at least $200 a month. Think about that, that could pay your light bill, or any other bill, and it's just a few hours a month! The one I am doing today is:


It's a great site and they pay you three times a month!
Ok, enough rambling for now. See you tomorrow!
Frugal Queen :)

No comments: