Friday, May 25, 2007

It's been quite awhile since I posted! Life has been busy the last few weeks. But I am back in action now! A friend of mine is having a rough time right now and I wanted to cheer her up. So I put together a basket of goodies she can pamper herself with. I got a pretty jar that I picked up months ago at a yard sale, filled it almost full with epson salts, then added a little fragrance oil and a few drops of food coloring. Shake it up real good and you have terrific bath salts for practically nothing!
I made goulash for dinner tonight. It's perfect for a busy night and I usually always have the ingredients on hand. Here's the recipe:

1 lb hamburger
small bell pepper diced
small yellow onion diced
2 small cans tomato soup
1 lb box of elbow macaroni
Cook macaroni according to package. Cook hamburger,pepper, and onion until done. Add tomato soup, bring to low boil for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly. Then simmer 10 minutes. Mix it all together and enjoy! I usually serve garlic bread as well.

I just got paid $100 dollars for doing this site: http://AllForOne.YourGiftsFree.com/?id=15395
All I had to do was complete 4 offers and refer one person and my paypal account was $100 bigger! You gotta love days like that! I have laundry calling my name......have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

SimplyBillie said...

I LOVE goulash!! Noone ever seems to know what I am talking about when I mention it! LOL!

ShellyH said...

Will you be updating your blog again soon?